- Welcome to Hooker Mountain: San Francisco’s crime rate as topographical map – Interesting way of visualising crime information geographically.
- From goal to site structure – WordPress CMS Series | Yoast – Incredibly good post from Yoast on defining your website’s goals & structure with SEO in mind.
- Best Practices for Speeding Up Your Web Site – Great overview on optimising your site for speed.
- Facebook Doesn’t Have Privacy Problems, It Has Positioning Risks – Positioning of FaceBook – communication or content? As FaceBook moves more toward content will it lose it’s virality?
- YouTube – RSA Animate – Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us – “People are not slower, smaller, better smelling horses” – does money really motivate?
- Content Is No Longer King: Curation Is King – We have all become content curators now with social media sharing…
- how blogging really works: random acts of traction | gapingvoid – Hugh MacLeod on how you can’t predict what efforts will snowball and what ideas will fizzle and how it relates to fail fast & often.
- How Political Campaigns Are Using Social Media for Real Results -Some great tips in here for politicians who wish to engage online.
All worth a look: June 10th – June 17th
Jun 22nd, 2010